Saturday, July 16, 2011

The Start of Something New

Franki, my wife, has been nagging AJ, her brother,  and me to write a sports blog.  We talk sports all them time on the phone, so now we'll share our thoughts with you to see if we are really off our rockers.

I am an avid sports fan, watching sports more than most people should.  I read blogs, news, and anything I can get ahold of to learn more about what is happening with my teams.  I follow almost all major sports, and usually have opinions that I am willing to share and defend.  Having played sports in high school, and casually in college, I often find myself frustrated with the lack of performance by players and coaches that get to "play a game" for their profession.

The teams that I will spend the most time sharing about are my favorites - Phillies, Rams, Flyers, Blue Jackets, Sixers, as well as college sports involving Ohio State University and North Carolina basketball.  I am a huge fan of Philadelphia sports (even though I have always lived in Ohio), so I will spend much of my time explaining why the Phillies should do things differently and linking to fellow bloggers who share some of my same opinions.  This is an outstanding time to be a Phillies fan, and hopefully they'll do some things over the next few weeks to bring home another World Series Championship.

This should be interesting.  Comment back and we'll try to explain why we feel the way we do.  This blog will contain my opinions, AJ's opinions, and probably the opinions of people in our families.  It should be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment